Wednesday, December 13, 2017

100 WC week #14

Monkey

   We hired a baboon! Okay, we hired him because well, we wanted to try something advanced. Plus he was head of his class. On his first day, he was tremendous at his job. But about a week later he changed. We gave him a laptop, sense that's his job, but I guess he thought it was his lunch break. Because when we gave him the laptop, he made a powerful monkey squeal and chucked the laptop off the desk and it smashed into a million pieces. After that, we got him a banana and he was fine. I don't know why he flipped. I guess some people can't work when they're starved.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...